|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)||
6.74 x 5.33 x 0.58 Inches
Pro Evo Soccer 2019, Konami, PlayStation 4
The Power Of Football is the key message that feeds into all the new features coming for PES 2019, which in part is thanks to the commitment to only release on new gen hardware. This allows PES to recreate the real sport like never before, supporting 4K HDR across all platforms, offering photo realistic visuals and lifelike player movement. The true power of PES is seen it its gameplay, which focuses on the impact of player individuality through specific stats and motions. User will feel the finishing prowess of Luis Suarez, the unique dribbling ability of Philippe Coutinho and accurate passing of iconic legend David Beckham. Away from the pitch, licenses and game modes have seen the biggest changes in 4 years, with new leagues added across the world. This adds new found depth to myClub and Master League, which both are given a complete overhaul giving fans the depth beyond the awarding winning gameplay. Adding in new Legends with dedicated David Beckham SKU, menus that come alive, and launching in August worldwide, users can experience The Power Of Football earlier than ever before!
- Powerful changes coming in PES 2019!
- MAGIC MOMENTS Player individuality is a trademark of the series, and is further enhanced with 11 new skill traits, which sees players known for skills, positional play and shooting style stand out from the rest. This allows gameplay as always take center stage, enabling users to create magical moments on the pitch.
- THE BEAUTIFUL GAME Experience visuals that genuinely ask the question if its real or a video game, thanks to the commitment to new gen systems. PES 2019 will launch with support for 4K and HDR across all platforms, with dynamic resolution integrated for consistent high detail in any viewpoint.
- NEW MYCLUB The biggest changes coming to myClub since its inception. Almost everything has been redone, which includes a complete change in how players are acquired.
- ML — REAL SEASON Master League embarks on a 3-year journey to recreate the real life managerial experience in PES. For year 1 changes are substantial, with 3 pillars for PES 2019 ICC, Transfer negotiations and Dynamic Difficulty.
- LIVING MENUS The menus have seen a drastic departure from previous years, using dynamically updated menus to bring fans the latest news about PES from the game itself. The new modern look is built around motion bringing them to life, as well as giving fans exclusive offers, including the benefit of discounts for future titles.