Pro Evo Soccer 2019, Konami, PlayStation 4
The Power Of Football is the key message that feeds into all the new features coming for PES 2019, which in part is thanks to the commitment to only release on new gen hardware. This allows PES to recreate the real sport like never before, supporting 4K HDR across all platforms, offering photo realistic visuals and lifelike player movement. The true power of PES is seen it its gameplay, which focuses on the impact of player individuality through specific stats and motions. User will feel the finishing prowess of Luis Suarez, the unique dribbling ability of Philippe Coutinho and accurate passing of iconic legend David Beckham. Away from the pitch, licenses and game modes have seen the biggest changes in 4 years, with new leagues added across the world. This adds new found depth to myClub and Master League, which both are given a complete overhaul giving fans the depth beyond the awarding winning gameplay. Adding in new Legends with dedicated David Beckham SKU, menus that come alive, and launching in August worldwide, users can experience The Power Of Football earlier than ever before!
- Powerful changes coming in PES 2019!
- MAGIC MOMENTS Player individuality is a trademark of the series, and is further enhanced with 11 new skill traits, which sees players known for skills, positional play and shooting style stand out from the rest. This allows gameplay as always take center stage, enabling users to create magical moments on the pitch.
- THE BEAUTIFUL GAME Experience visuals that genuinely ask the question if its real or a video game, thanks to the commitment to new gen systems. PES 2019 will launch with support for 4K and HDR across all platforms, with dynamic resolution integrated for consistent high detail in any viewpoint.
- NEW MYCLUB The biggest changes coming to myClub since its inception. Almost everything has been redone, which includes a complete change in how players are acquired.
- ML — REAL SEASON Master League embarks on a 3-year journey to recreate the real life managerial experience in PES. For year 1 changes are substantial, with 3 pillars for PES 2019 ICC, Transfer negotiations and Dynamic Difficulty.
- LIVING MENUS The menus have seen a drastic departure from previous years, using dynamically updated menus to bring fans the latest news about PES from the game itself. The new modern look is built around motion bringing them to life, as well as giving fans exclusive offers, including the benefit of discounts for future titles.
Pro Evolution Soccer 2018, Playstation 4
Pro Evolution Soccer 2018 is one of the best platforms for those who are die-hard fans of this amazing sport. The latest version provides even more choices in terms of players, gameplay and competitions. There are currently two different versions to choose from. These are the Standard Version and the Premium Addition. Both will be released in 2018.SKU: n/a
Red Dead Redemption 2, Rockstar Games, PlayStation 4 (2018)
America, 1899. The end of the wild west era has begun as lawmen hunt down the last remaining outlaw gangs. Those who will not surrender or succumb are killed.
After a robbery goes badly wrong in the western town of Blackwater, Arthur Morgan and the Van der Linde gang are forced to flee. With federal agents and the best bounty hunters in the nation massing on their heels, the gang must rob, steal and fight their way across the rugged heartland of America in order to survive. As deepening internal divisions threaten to tear the gang apart, Arthur must make a choice between his own ideals and loyalty to the gang who raised him.
From the creators of Grand Theft Auto V and Red Dead Redemption, Red Dead Redemption 2 is an epic tale of life in America at the dawn of the modern age.
Red Dead Redemption 2, Rockstar Games, PlayStation 4, 710425478901SKU: n/a
Shadow of Tomb Raider, Square Enix, PlayStation 4Experience Lara Crofts defining moment as she becomes the Tomb Raider. In Shadow of the Tomb Raider, Lara must master a deadly jungle, overcome terrifying tombs, and persevere through her darkest hour. As she races to save the world from a Maya apocalypse, Lara will ultimately be forged into the Tomb Raider she is destined to be. Lara Croft has mastered an unforgiving jungle, explored vast landscapes filled with tombs, and battled Trinity for the fate of Humanity, all set against the backdrop of the Maya apocalypse. Yet even more adventures await in the hidden City of Paititi. New mysteries and challenges will arise, friendships and rivalries will deepen, and above all, new tombs will be discovered in a series of DLCs that expand the world of Shadow of the Tomb Raider. NOW ANNOUNCED: The first of seven new DLC adventures “The Forge”, available November 13th. Available as a free download to all Season Pass holders, or sold separately. In The Forge, Lara must brave the lava-flooded Forge of the fallen gods to uncover the secrets of Kuwaq Yaku. Throughout her journey, Lara will uncover details about a friends ancient legacy, and overcome a danger long thought to be lost in flame. The Forge delivers a brand-new challenge tomb, playable in both solo and co-op. Players who complete the challenge tomb will be rewarded with the Grenadier skill, Brocken outfit, and Umbrage 3-80 weapon.
- Survive and Thrive In the Deadliest Place on Earth: Master an unforgiving jungle setting in order to survive. Explore underwater environments filled with crevasses and deep tunnel systems.
- Become One With the Jungle: Outgunned and outnumbered, Lara must use the jungle to her advantage. Strike suddenly and disappear like a jaguar, use mud as camouflage, and instill fear in enemies to sow chaos.
- Discover Dark and Brutal Tombs: Tombs are more terrifying than ever before, requiring advanced traversal techniques to reach them, and once inside they are filled with deadly puzzles.
- Uncover Living History: Discover a hidden city and explore the biggest hub space ever found in a Tomb Raider game.
- Be sure to secure your Season Pass today! Available separately. Season Pass includes 7 Challenge Tombs, 7 weapons, outfits, and skills, and Multiple narrative side missions. Following a first Weapon/Outfit drop on Sept 14th, Season Pass content will release on a monthly basis starting in October 2018.
Sony God Of War III: Remastered (PS4)In the end, there will be only chaos. God of War III has been remastered for the PlayStation 4 (PS4) system and gameplay supports 1080p at 60fps. God of War III Remastered will bring epic battles to life with stunning graphics and an elaborate plot that puts Kratos at the center of carnage and destruction as he seeks revenge against the Gods who have betrayed him. Set in the realm of brutal Greek mythology, God of War III Remastered is the critically acclaimed single-player game that allows players to take on the fearless role of the ex-Spartan warrior, Kratos, as he rises from the darkest depths of Hades to scale the very heights of Mt Olympus and seek his bloody revenge on those who have betrayed him. Armed with double-chained blades and an array of new weapons and magic, Kratos must take on mythology’s deadliest creatures while solving intricate puzzles throughout his merciless quest to destroy Olympus.
- Now on the PS4 System — Gameplay is beautifully rendered at 1080p and running at 60fps, God of War III Remastered is ready for the next generation. All previous DLC costumes and content are included.
- Photo Mode — God of War III Remastered’s photo mode will allow players to freeze, edit, and share photos of all of Kratos’ jaw dropping action.
- Groundbreaking Depth of Scale -From the glittering marble of halls of Mt Olympus to the desolate deserts of Tartarus, Kratos will explore worlds both epic and majestic. Players will be left breathless as they carve through entire armies while navigating on the back of Titans — living levels as tall as the Empire State Building.
- Stylized Realism — Players will battle in detailed and unique 3D worlds lit by thousands of dynamic lights and textures with quadruple the resolution, now refreshed in stunning detail, God of War III Remastered shows off realistic muscle striations, detailed facial expressions, and new heightened levels of brutality and gore.
- Signature Gameplay — Brutal combat, intricate puzzles, exploration of awe-inspiring worlds, and a compelling and satisfying ending to Kratos’ epic story.
- Sophisticated Storyline — The story of God of War III is the epic conclusion to Kratos’ Greek trilogy. Picking up from the Titan sized cliffhanger of God of War II, God of War III takes Kratos right to the heart of Zeus’ stronghold on his epic quest for vengeance.
- Rideable Creatures — Several of the menacing creatures of Greek mythology in God of War III can now be manipulated against their will, as Kratos uses them to cross chasms, inflict blind rage against enemies, reveal puzzles and secrets, and as tools of complete annihilation.
- New Weapons and Combat System — New deadly weapons such as the Cestus — powerful metal gauntlets with devastating strength — and other brutal instruments of war that will allow Kratos to learn ruthless new techniques such as grappling with enemies and launching explosive wall-to-ground attacks.
- ESRB Rating: MATURE with Blood and Gore, Strong Language, Nudity, Strong Sexual Content, and Intense Violence
The Crew Deluxe Edition, Ubisoft, PlayStation 4Step into the driver’s seat for the definitive online racing experience in The Crew Ultimate Edition, the supercharged, all-inclusive edition of the revolutionary action-driving game. This fully loaded version of The Crew includes: The Crew original game; The new The Crew Calling All Units expansion; The Crew Wild Run expansion; All cars from the Season Pass. In The Crew Calling All Units, the second massive expansion for The Crew, you’ll take on the role of either an elite officer of the law or a renegade street racer and then prove your driving skills as you engage in a frantic face-off across the entire US. Choose your side, stay sharp, and never slow down. Get behind the wheel. Your crew is waiting. Buckle up for a new supercharged edition of the best-selling action-driving game, The Crew. Choose your side in a game of street racers vs. police enforcers in the brand-new The Crew Calling All Units expansion. Complete your collection with an all-in-one package that includes The Crew original game, The Crew Wild Run expansion, The Crew Calling All Units expansion, and Season Pass content. Stock your garage with more than 120 licensed vehicles, more than 220 missions, and over 220 tuning specs. Never drive alone as you join millions of drivers already online and freely roam the US from coast to coast. The Crew Ultimate Edition, Ubisoft, PlayStation 4, 887256024413SKU: n/a
The Last of Us: Remastered — PlayStation Hits, Sony, PlayStation 4Winner of over 200 Game of the Year awards, The Last of Us has been rebuilt for the PlayStation4 system. Now featuring full 1080p, higher resolution character models, improved shadows and lighting, in addition to several other gameplay improvements. 20 years after a pandemic has radically changed known civilization, infected humans run wild and survivors are killing each other for food, weapons; whatever they can get their hands on. Joel, a violent survivor, is hired to smuggle a 14 year-old girl, Ellie, out of an oppressive military quarantine zone, but what starts as a small job soon transforms into a brutal journey across the U.S. The Last of Us Remastered includes the Abandoned Territories Map Pack, Reclaimed Territories Map Pack, and the critically acclaimed The Last of Us: Left Behind Single Player campaign that combines themes of survival, loyalty, and love with tense, survival-action gameplay.
- Explore a brutal post-pandemic world, fully realized with the power of PlayStation4 system
- Delve into Ellies past in Left Behind, the single-player prequel chapter
- Eight new multiplayer maps in the Abandoned and Reclaimed Territories packs
- In-game cinematic commentary from the cast and creative director
UFC 3, Electronic Arts, PlayStation 4
EA SPORTS UFC 3 revolutionizes fighting movement with Real Player Motion Tech, a new gameplay animation technology that delivers the most fluid and responsive motion ever. Every punch, kick, block, and counter has been recaptured and rebuilt on cutting-edge animation tech to look and feel life-like and responsive, delivering the most strategic, competitive fighting experience in franchise history. In G.O.A.T. Career Mode, players can build fight hype to gain fans, earn cash to train at new gyms, and create heated rivalries with other fighters to capture the world’s attention. How you promote outside of the Octagon matters as much as how you perform inside of it as you progress to becoming the Greatest of All Time. In addition, an all-new suite of customizable multiplayer modes let you and your friends get into the Octagon and face off in fast, fun, intense bouts where a highlight-reel knockout is always one strike away and victory can happen in the blink of an eye.SKU: n/a
Warner Bros. Mortal Kombat XL for PlayStation 4The hit fighting game franchise is back and more brutal than ever with Mortal Kombat XL for PlayStation 4. It comes with the full game and experience that you get with Mortal Kombat X, along with all new content and features. This Mortal Kombat Playstation 4 game includes several new characters from some hit movies. It also comes with an Apocalypse Pack skin pack and all previously released skins packs. There is also previously available downloadable content that was made available in the original Kombat Pack.
Mortal Kombat XL for PlayStation 4:
- Includes all features from Mortal Kombat X
- New characters include Xenomorph from Alien, Leatherface from The Texas Chainsaw Massacre horror film series, Triborg and Bo’Rai Cho
- Mortal Kombat XL for PS 4 comes with Apocalypse Skin Pack
- Playable characters Predator, Jason Voorhees, Tremor and Tanya from original Kombat Pack
Watch Dogs 2, Ubisoft, Playstation 4Explore the birthplace of the tech revolution as Marcus Holloway, a brilliant young hacker who has fallen victim to ctOS 2.0 s predictive algorithms and accused of a crime he did not commit. In Marcus quest to shut down ctOS 2.0 for good, hacking is the ultimate weapon. Players can not only hack into the San Francisco Bay Area s infrastructure but also every person and any connected device they possess to trigger unpredictable chains of events in this vast open world.
- EXPLORE A MASSIVE AND DYNAMIC OPEN WORLD
- Experience an incredible variety of gameplay possibilities.
- Every person, vehicle and connected device can be hacked. Take control of drones, cars, cranes, and more to use them as your weapon.
- Play Co-op and Player vs. Player activities in a seamless shared world.
- Develop your skills and combine hacking, weapons and stealth to complete missions in ways that suit your playstyle.
- Experience the winding streets of San Francisco, the vibrant neighborhoods of Oakland, and cutting edge Silicon Valley.